Many people face this problem. And they search on Google for:
- how to fix bengali/bangla font problem in google chrome browser?
- how to fix bengali/bangla font problem in mozilla firefox browser?
- bengali/bangla font is not working in chrome
- bengali/bangla font is not working in firefox
etc. They get some solutions. But those solutions are hard and confusing.
So, we have our own solutions here:
For Chrome Users:
1. From Menu, click Settings.
2. Type “Font” in search box. Then click on Customize fonts.
3. Select SolaimanLipi as Standard font. If SolaimanLipi is not in the list, Download it and install.
Alternatively you can use Siyam Rupali or Kalpurush
For Firefox Users:
Go to this link. Click on “Add to Firefox” button.
Restart your browser. Problem solved. 🙂
If not solved, comment below.