Many people face this problem. And they search on Google for:
- how to fix bengali/bangla font problem in google chrome browser?
- how to fix bengali/bangla font problem in mozilla firefox browser?
- bengali/bangla font is not working in chrome
- bengali/bangla font is not working in firefox
etc. They get some solutions. But those solutions are hard and confusing.
So, we have our own solutions here:
For Chrome Users:
1. From Menu, click Settings.
2. Type “Font” in search box. Then click on Customize fonts.
For Firefox Users:
Go to this link. Click on “Add to Firefox” button.
Restart your browser. Problem solved. 🙂
If not solved, comment below.